Thesis Title: “NMR relaxation methods to detect protein dynamics: evaluation of accuracy, improvement of the methodology, and its application.”
Graduation Date: 2013
MBSB PhD Advisor: Prof. Rieko Ishima (Dept. of Structural Biology, University of Pittsburgh)
Current location: Leidos Biomedical (website) in the Washington DC area
B. S. University of Richmond. Richmond, VA
Ph.D., Structural Biology & Molecular Biophysics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2013
- Myint, W. and R. Ishima (2009). "Chemical exchange effects during refocusing pulses in constant-time CPMG relaxation dispersion experiments." Journal of Biomolecular NMR 45(1): 207-216.
- Myint, W., Q. Gong, et al. (2009). "Practical aspects of 15N CPMG transverse relaxation experiments for proteins in solution." Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part A 34A(2): 63-75.
- Myint, W., Q. Gong, et al. (2011). "Characterization of sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPase nucleotide binding domain mutants using NMR spectroscopy." Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 405(1): 19-23.
- Cai, Y., Kurt Yilmaz, N., Myint, W., Ishima, R., and Schiffer, C.A. (2012) Differential flap dynamics in wild-type and a drug resistant variant of HIV-1 protease revealed by molecular dynamics and NMR relaxation. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 8(10): 3452 - 3462
- Myint W, Cai Y, Schiffer CA, and Ishima R. (2012) Quantitative comparison of errors in (15)N transverse relaxation rates measured using various CPMG phasing schemes. J Biomol NMR. 2012 May;53(1):13-23
- Cai Y, Myint W, Paulsen JL, Schiffer CA, Ishima R, Kurt Yilmaz N. (2014) Drug Resistance Mutations Alter Dynamics of Inhibitor-Bound HIV-1 Protease. J Chem Theory Comput. 2014;10(8):3438-3448