The Molecular Biophysics & Structural Biology Graduate Program organizes an annual research symposium that aims to bring together the faculty and students of the program. The one-day symposium features talks and posters highlighting the diverse research going on in MBSB research groups, with a specific focus on MBSB graduate student research.
The 2019 annual MBSB research symposium will be held all day on Monday, May 13 2019, at the Frick Fine Arts building. Our Keynote Speaker will be Dr. Georgios Skiniotis from Stanford University.
Information about past MBSB symposia are archived on the pages below.
- 2013 MBSB Research Symposium
- 2014 MBSB Research Symposium
- 2015 MBSB Research Symposium
- 2016 MBSB Research Symposium
- 2017 MBSB Research Symposium
- 2018 MBSB Research Symposium